Until your vision becomes your obsession, nothing ever changes.
And if you’re not making things better you’re actually making things worse.
So how can you be more productive, creative, and rich? So you’re not lost in the woods.
The following lessons on entrepreneurship, innovation, inspiration from Warren Buffett will help you:
1) Stay frugal but be hungry. Start small. Act now.
2) If you’re not careful, making money can become really costly. Focus. Focus. Focus.
3) No master was brilliant at many things. Do your homework. Assemble your team.
4) Action is the solution to procrastination.
5) Growth happens when you push past your comfort zone. Focus on the long term
6) Elite achievers are obsessed with being the best.
7) To have what few have, do what few do. Never pay full price.
8) Lack of due diligence turns to pain
9) Don’t wait for lucky breaks. Make your lucky breaks.
10) Be the 1%. 80/20. Zig when others zag.
Inspire to be the Picasso of your life. Just because you couldn’t do it yesterday doesn’t mean you can’t do it today.
Being optimistic and enthusiastic never goes out of style. But I believe in you.